Monday, 2 June 2014

Lip Product Addict Tag! - Favourite Lip Products!

I recently watched GlamLifeGuru Tati on YouTube do the Lip Product Addict Tag where she talked about all her favourite lip products and not so favourites! I thought this idea was great and I have a ton of lipsticks so I thought I would share with you a few of my favourites from different categories. The categories range from high end to drug store, lets be honest though mostly drugstore!

If you choose to watch the video I will explain each product thoroughly and give mini reviews for each. If you are only interested in the top lipsticks in my collection then I will list the products that were mentioned in the video below as well as the corresponding blog post with a in-depth review of each product if I have one. I will also point out which of these were a 'dud' for me as one of the questions is which lip product was the most disappointing.


I tag all of you to answer these questions from the Lip Product Addict Tag. I would love to hear your answers so please leave your answers down in the comments or make a video response to my Lip Product Addict Tag video!


The questions for the Lip Product Addict Tag can be found below:

1. Favourite balm/treatment?
2. Best eye-catching red?
3. Best luxury & best drugstore?
4. Best MAC lipstick?
5. The most disappointing?
6. Liner - yes or no?
7. Best gloss?
8. Something extra!


Products that are mentioned in the video (All of these products apart from those with a * next to them are favourites of mine and I would highly recommend them all. If you are interested in a review of each product please watch the video!)

Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner
Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush - Rumour Has It
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - 166 Temptation
Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick - 101
Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick - 16
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine - 13
MUA Matte Lipsticks
MUA Lip Liners
MUA Lipstick - 2
MUA Lipstick - 3
MUA Lipstick - 12
MUA Lipstick - 14
Revlon Lip Butter - Lollipop
Revlon Lip Butter - Sweet Tart

1 comment:

  1. the revlon lipsticks have a really nice color, great pigmentation and they look like they actually moisturize the lips, which is great
    xxxx
    http://loadsof-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

UA-51663625-1