Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Turquoise Eyeshadow Tutorial - Spring/Summer Inspired!

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Easter and got to spend time with your families! Today I decided to do a Turquoise eyeshadow tutorial inspired by Spring and Summer! Here in England we have had some pretty lousy weather so the lighting is a little dark, but I wanted to pick things up and do some bright eyeshadow! If you haven't already checked out my previous YouTube video you can watch it here.


If you have any video ideas or suggestions please feel free to let me know in the comments below. I would also love to see your recreations or other makeup looks you have come up with for the Spring and Summer months! You can find all of the products that I have used and also the links mentioned in the video below.



I would also like to congratulate my friend Jessica Duffy on reaching 100 BlogLovin subscribers! If you have not checked out her blog or YouTube already you should definitely check her out! She is the reason that I mustered up courage to start YouTube videos and she is a great person and her blog is very helpful and interesting if you love things makeup and fashion related!


For this Turquoise eyeshadow look I used the following products:

Foundation - L'Oreal True Match - Ivory
Setting Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte - Translucent
Eyebrows: Sleek Storm Palette - Matte Dark Brown
Blush - Elf Studio Blush - Candid Coral
Eyeliner: Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Eyeliner - Black
Eyeshadow Under Lashline: Coastal Scents 88 Palette
Inner Corner Highlight: Coastal Scents 88 Palette (Peach Shade)
Lipstick: Maybelline Long Lasting Kate Lipstick - 101
Lipgloss: Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D - 603 Lights, Camera, Action



I also mentioned a few things throughout the video so the links for those can also be found below:

Coastal Scents Palette Review
Depotting Nyx Jumbo Pencils
Bold Winged Eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-51663625-1