Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Makeup Academy (MUA) - Extreme Curl Mascara

This blog post is going to be a little different as this is not a review of mine but more my moms. My mom has visited me in England the past week and I introduced her to the MUA brand, she chose the Extreme Curl mascara. My mom does not normally wear makeup and she was very impressed with the way this mascara applied and looked on her lashes. My mom’s natural lashes are shorter and do not curl very easily. This mascara can be bought in Superdrug or on the MUA website and costs £2.


The mascara has a slightly curved wand with shorter bristles which helps to curl your lashes when you apply the mascara. It is a drier formula so when you apply it you do not have to wait for the mascara to dry before applying another coat. With only one coat of the mascara it was not clumpy but defined the lashes and kept an amazing curl. In the pictures below she did curl her eyelashes with an eyelash curler and then applied 2 coats of mascara. As you can see from the pictures the mascara did not clump at all and you can see the amazing curl it kept throughout the day. 



For £2 this mascara is a great deal, and is one of the better mascaras by MUA. It does not clump and keeps a curl all day. A great mascara for the price. Definitely worth going to your local Superdrug and giving this mascara a try!

4 comments:

  1. My goodness, what a bargain, I'll have to try that since I'm all about both volume and length - great recommendation! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this, I always curl my eyelashes so if this is good I wouldn't have to :)

    happy holidays!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MUA, I've never tried any of their mascaras, but i love their lipsticks and eye shadow palettes!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own 3 of the MUA mascaras, reviews of each will be coming in the future. But I have been very impressed with all of them actually, you should give them a try!

      Delete

UA-51663625-1