ame> If you do not own these two Sleek palettes feel free to use similar colors in your makeup collection. If you recreate this look please send a picture via Twitter/Instagram (which you can find below).
|NYC - CityProof 24HR Waterproof Eyeshadow (see alternatives above)|
|Apply white base to eyelid.|
|Add tape to eye and apply light matte brown to crease.|
|Add dark golden shade in the center of your eyelid|
|Add slightly lighter gold to the inner eyelid.|
|Add dark bronze to the outer portion of the eyelid.|
Step 6: Grab a fluffy blending brush and get a small amount of a dark matte brown on the brush (#5 marked in palette). Start at the edge of the tape and swoop the brush inwards following the crease. Try to only go about half way across the eye and stay away from the inner eye while doing this. This will just darken up the look slightly and make it a little more smokey.
|Add dark matte brown into the outer portions of the crease|
|Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Eyeliner - Blackest Black|
Create winged liner by lining your upper lash line and then using the tape as a guide for the wing
Step 8: Take off the tape. I added an inner corner highlight by adding Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool. I applied this on my pinky finger and pressed this into the inner corner. To blend use a different finger than the one you applied the white with and keep patting. Curl your lashes and apply mascara and your finished!
|Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara in Black, Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara Waterproof, Covergirl Eyelash Curlers|
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation - Soft Beige (mixed with a tiny bit of L'Oreal True Match foundation in Ivory)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Translucent
- NYC CityProof 24HR Waterproof Eyeshadow (if you do not have this Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk and Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool will also work)
- Covergirl Eyelash Curlers
- Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Blusher Pearlescent Pink